Using data to understand the world we live in.
How did the world’s population get so large, so fast?
Why “only” 10,000,000,000 people?
Big Ideas meet Big Data
- Subject Matter: What was this talk about?
- Main Idea: What were Hans Roslin’s main points?
- Supporting Details: What evidence did he present?
- Your Evaluation: Are the ideas in the presentation important/correct? Why or why not?
- Your Evaluation 2: What made the presentation effective ( or not)?
- Your Questions: What questions do you have about this subject matter?